Request for Mediation to Resolve Conflict


Anyone who is having conflict with another person at UUBG is encouraged to speak directly to that person and try to resolve it. If that does not work, ask a friend to come with you to help. You can ask the Facilitators for help with these discussions by emailing

If, after trying both those approaches, the conflict is still not resolved, you may request formal mediation from the Facilitators of Right Relations by filling out and submitting the form below. If you don’t want to fill it out online, you can use these files:

UUCB Mediation (MS Word)

UUCB Mediation (PDF version)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.