< … <
Do the people say “Amen”?
- Ford, James Ishmael, 2014. Unitarian Universalist World, “Embracing a New Universalism.” (Fall 2014).
- Ross, Warren R., 2000. Shared values, (November/December 2000).
- UUA, 1961. The Six Principles (1961) (November/December, 2000).
- Unitarian Universalism: Integration
- The Bowling Green International Festival
- http://www.answers.com “What is the origin of learn by heart?”
*Ford’s article says“proscriptive, but it is likely he intended “prescriptive,” which is the usual contrast term with “descriptive.” If you look up the real meaning of “proscriptive,” you will understand why we changed it.—J.G., uubgky.org Sermon Archive web editor and web master. (Return to Sermon)